inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: ART2681HPH
The innovative complete safety system for securing, rescuing and lifting loads
This kit is composed of:
1. Tripod with 7 feet maxi height for access in confined spaces, For access in confined spaces, Adjustable height: from 1.15 m to 2.15 m, Wheelbase: from 1.08 m to 1.62 m, Weight:13 kg, Maximum Load Capacity: 500 kg under head / 250 kg on leg, Conforms to: EN795.
With two mounted pulleys at the head of the Tripod in the extension of the main leg for passing a cable. Having two auxiliary eye bolts as attachment points. Aluminum alloy cast head, legs in aluminium. Steel support-shoes provided with rubber sole to increase friction and impart more stability. Strength of anchorage point greater than 12 kN. Every Tripod is provided with inbuilt fixture for attaching our winches. Every Tripod is provided with Tripod Bag.
2. Rescue and work winch, length 20 mtr, for Tripod & MultiSafeWay, To be used for raising or lowering of personnel or material into confined spaces. Minimum working load: 60 kg, Safe working load (as per EN1496): 135 kg. Maximum working load (as per Machinery Directive): 250 kg. Length: 20 mtr, Galvanized cable diam: 4,8 mm, Conforms to: EN1496, EN13157, Equipped with bolting fixture for robust fitting on to the Tripod.
3. OLYMPE cable, retractable fall arrester 20 m with integrated rescue winch, Wire rope diametre: 4.5 mm, Length: 20 mtr, Weight: 9.20 kg, Breaking strength: > 12 kN, Connectors: Swivel and at anchorage end, connector with load indicator at attachment end. Conforms to: EN360, EN1496. Approved for a user with a max. weight of 140 kg in vertical use. Olympe cable, Casing made up of high impact strength Polymer, to prevent breakage. Comes with Galvanized Steel Wire Rope of diam. 4.5 mm at anchorage end and at attachment end.
4. Tripod adaptation kit for retractable fall arrester with integrated rescue winch.
Kit including: 1 anchor plate: to be fixed to the Tripod through safety pins or screws & bolts, 1 Aluminium pulley with stainless steel sheaves, fastenings for temporary installation (2 solid locking pins) and for permanent installation (2 Hex head bolts, 2 Nylock nuts, 2 plain washers), 1 steel screw-locking karabiner. Compliance: EN12278 (pulley), EN362 (karabiner).
Material of the components:
Pulley: body: Aluminium, sheaves: Stainless steel.
Connector and screws: Steel.
Discover K-S.ONE, free PPE management and follow-up app
In order to facilitate the management and the follow-up of PPEs, KRATOS SAFETY created K-S.ONE, a free, full yet easy-to-use web app, available on smartphone, tablet and computer.
No installation is required, you only need to have one of these devices equiped with a QR code reader and to scan the QR code on the identification label of the product.
With just a few clicks, K-S.ONE allows:
• The user:
- to have access to the identification information of the product (ref. no., batch & serial no., manufacturing date) that are pre-registered in the app,
- to access the User Instructions of the product, as well as its declaration of conformity including its batch no., serial no. and manufacturing date (these documents can be downloaded in PDF format) without prior registration,
- to record the PPEs assigned to him/her,
- to determine the frequency of the periodic inspections (3/6/9/12 months) of his/her PPEs,
- to perform a visual inspection before each use thanks to the inspection guide (donwloadable in PDF format),
- to have a simple reading of the status of the product thanks to a system of traffic lights (green = compliant product / orange = product to register / red = product not compliant)
- to know the date of the next periodic inspection of his/her PPEs;
• The user company:
- to record their PPEs and manage their assignation,
- to manage their PPEs stock,
- to have a global view of the status of each of these PPEs,
- to share this information between employees and safety managers,
- to have access to the life sheet (history of periodic inspections and their results) of each PPE of its stock,
- to receive by email a reminder of the dates of the next inspections of the PPEs of its stock;
• The assessor (authorized by KRATOS SAFETY - the connection codes are sent after validation of the training):
- to have a global view of the assessed PPEs stock,
- to have all the necessary documents for the control and the maintenance of the products,
- to perform the periodic verification of the equipment with the help of the periodic inspection sheet and the inspection guide, and to generate automatically the life sheet of the product after inspection.
K-S.ONE is one of the simplest and most efficient management tools on the market, and actually allows you to save time and optimize performance in compliance with regulations.