inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: ART91HPH
Excellent scaffolder safety kit for use on scaffolding, construction, roof, industry, facades, craftsmen, tree care, metal structures.
This kit is composed of:
1. Body harness 2 attachment points including one on sternal strap, with automatic buckles, Attachment Elements: 1 chest attachment D-Ring and a Dorsal attachment D-Ring for fall arrest. Adaptability: Adjustable shoulder and thigh-straps. Convenience: Thigh straps and chest strap are provided with automatic buckles. Shoulder and thigh-straps differentiated by a dual colour scheme.
Ergonomics: Ideally positioned sit-strap for extended comfort. Compliance: Conforms to EN 361,
Can be used by a user with a maximum weight of 140 kg. Size: S-L, Weight: 1.43 kg, Strap material: Polyester, Buckles material: Steel
2. Forked energy absorbing axpandable lanyard with connectors, Fall indicator label: Before each use, inspect your energy absorbing lanyard. If the "NOT OK" sign is visible on the label, this means your equipment has arrested a fall and should not be reused. Please replace it by a compliant one. Expanded length: 1.5 mtr, Relaxed length: 1 mtr, Connectors: 1 steel screw-locking karabiner at one end and 2 steel scaffold hooks at the other ends. Conforms to: EN355, Energy absorber in 35 mm wide webbing to reduce the impact of the fall (less than 6 kN), Made up of 44 mm wide polyester expandable webbing lanyard, Loops protected by an abrasion resistant tubular webbing
3. Kratos Backpack for personal protection equipment, 12 L, black – red, Padded shoulders, back and bottom, Adjustable shoulder straps, Carrying handle, 1 external zipped pocket on the front side, Transparent A5 window for storing documents. Material: Polyester, Dimensions: 26 x 12 x 40 cm. Total capacity:12 L. Maximum load: 5 kg.
Discover K-S.ONE, free PPE management and follow-up app
In order to facilitate the management and the follow-up of PPEs, KRATOS SAFETY created K-S.ONE, a free, full yet easy-to-use web app, available on smartphone, tablet and computer.
No installation is required, you only need to have one of these devices equiped with a QR code reader and to scan the QR code on the identification label of the product.
With just a few clicks, K-S.ONE allows:
• The user:
- to have access to the identification information of the product (ref. no., batch & serial no., manufacturing date) that are pre-registered in the app,
- to access the User Instructions of the product, as well as its declaration of conformity including its batch no., serial no. and manufacturing date (these documents can be downloaded in PDF format) without prior registration,
- to record the PPEs assigned to him/her,
- to determine the frequency of the periodic inspections (3/6/9/12 months) of his/her PPEs,
- to perform a visual inspection before each use thanks to the inspection guide (donwloadable in PDF format),
- to have a simple reading of the status of the product thanks to a system of traffic lights (green = compliant product / orange = product to register / red = product not compliant)
- to know the date of the next periodic inspection of his/her PPEs;
• The user company:
- to record their PPEs and manage their assignation,
- to manage their PPEs stock,
- to have a global view of the status of each of these PPEs,
- to share this information between employees and safety managers,
- to have access to the life sheet (history of periodic inspections and their results) of each PPE of its stock,
- to receive by email a reminder of the dates of the next inspections of the PPEs of its stock;
• The assessor (authorized by KRATOS SAFETY - the connection codes are sent after validation of the training):
- to have a global view of the assessed PPEs stock,
- to have all the necessary documents for the control and the maintenance of the products,
- to perform the periodic verification of the equipment with the help of the periodic inspection sheet and the inspection guide, and to generate automatically the life sheet of the product after inspection.
K-S.ONE is one of the simplest and most efficient management tools on the market, and actually allows you to save time and optimize performance in compliance with regulations.