inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: ART81HPH
Kratos OLYMPE-S webbing, retractable fall arrester, PPE, Lg. 1.75 m, for aerial work platform
A retractable fall arrester is a type of personal protective equipment. It must be assigned to a single user (it can only be used by one person at a time).
OLYMPE-S webbing, High impact strength polymer casing, nearly indestructible, but compact and light at the same time.
KRATOS SAFETY retractable fall arrester has passed the use test for double sharp edges with a radius of r >= 0.5 mm.
DOUBLE SHARP EDGE TESTED
Webbing width: 21 mm,
Has an external energy absorber protected by a textile sleeve,
Internal braking mechanism to reduce the fall arrest force to less than 6 kN,
The dynamic force exerted by the fall arrester used on an anchorage point in the event of a fall is less than 3 kN on the anchorage.
Connectors: 1 steel quarter turn-locking karabiner, gate opening 18 mm, and 1 aluminium quarter turn-locking hook with swivel, gate opening 17 mm,
Weight: 0.77 kg,
Minimum breaking strength: > 15 kN,
Approved for a user with a max. weight of 100 kg and for use on an aerial work platform
Discover K-S.ONE, free PPE management and follow-up app
In order to facilitate the management and the follow-up of PPEs, KRATOS SAFETY created K-S.ONE, a free, full yet easy-to-use web app, available on smartphone, tablet and computer.
No installation is required, you only need to have one of these devices equiped with a QR code reader and to scan the QR code on the identification label of the product.
With just a few clicks, K-S.ONE allows:
• The user:
- to have access to the identification information of the product (ref. no., batch & serial no., manufacturing date) that are pre-registered in the app,
- to access the User Instructions of the product, as well as its declaration of conformity including its batch no., serial no. and manufacturing date (these documents can be downloaded in PDF format) without prior registration,
- to record the PPEs assigned to him/her,
- to determine the frequency of the periodic inspections (3/6/9/12 months) of his/her PPEs,
- to perform a visual inspection before each use thanks to the inspection guide (donwloadable in PDF format),
- to have a simple reading of the status of the product thanks to a system of traffic lights (green = compliant product / orange = product to register / red = product not compliant)
- to know the date of the next periodic inspection of his/her PPEs;
• The user company:
- to record their PPEs and manage their assignation,
- to manage their PPEs stock,
- to have a global view of the status of each of these PPEs,
- to share this information between employees and safety managers,
- to have access to the life sheet (history of periodic inspections and their results) of each PPE of its stock,
- to receive by email a reminder of the dates of the next inspections of the PPEs of its stock;
• The assessor (authorized by KRATOS SAFETY - the connection codes are sent after validation of the training):
- to have a global view of the assessed PPEs stock,
- to have all the necessary documents for the control and the maintenance of the products,
- to perform the periodic verification of the equipment with the help of the periodic inspection sheet and the inspection guide, and to generate automatically the life sheet of the product after inspection.
K-S.ONE is one of the simplest and most efficient management tools on the market, and actually allows you to save time and optimize performance in compliance with regulations.