inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: ART2787HPH
Perfect protection - for highest demands in professional use!
Kratos Safety PPE anchorage sling is mainly used in places where harsh conditions prevail and therefore webbing cannot be used.
It is used for slinging to load-bearing structures, as well as for positioning on various structures and for restraining from a fall edge. This makes it versatile for a wide range of activities.
The steel rope has a diameter of 8 mm and a length of 1 metre, and has thimbled ends and a protective PVC cover. Can be used in the 3 directions in relation to the Installation.
Having steel thimbles and protective PVC cover at both ends,
Designed for structure with sharp edges,
Galvanised steel rope with a diameter of 8 mm,
Length 1 mtr,
Conforms to: EN 795,
Breaking Strength: 23 kN,
For use, on metal structures, for rescue and recovery and much more.
Areas of application:
Construction/roof/industry, Electrical/power/telecom, Tree care/height work, Mountain railway/rock/avalanche shoring, Fire brigade/rescue/rescue, Special applications
Discover K-S.ONE, free PPE management and follow-up app
In order to facilitate the management and the follow-up of PPEs, KRATOS SAFETY created K-S.ONE, a free, full yet easy-to-use web app, available on smartphone, tablet and computer.
No installation is required, you only need to have one of these devices equiped with a QR code reader and to scan the QR code on the identification label of the product.
With just a few clicks, K-S.ONE allows:
• The user:
- to have access to the identification information of the product (ref. no., batch & serial no., manufacturing date) that are pre-registered in the app,
- to access the User Instructions of the product, as well as its declaration of conformity including its batch no., serial no. and manufacturing date (these documents can be downloaded in PDF format) without prior registration,
- to record the PPEs assigned to him/her,
- to determine the frequency of the periodic inspections (3/6/9/12 months) of his/her PPEs,
- to perform a visual inspection before each use thanks to the inspection guide (donwloadable in PDF format),
- to have a simple reading of the status of the product thanks to a system of traffic lights (green = compliant product / orange = product to register / red = product not compliant)
- to know the date of the next periodic inspection of his/her PPEs;
• The user company:
- to record their PPEs and manage their assignation,
- to manage their PPEs stock,
- to have a global view of the status of each of these PPEs,
- to share this information between employees and safety managers,
- to have access to the life sheet (history of periodic inspections and their results) of each PPE of its stock,
- to receive by email a reminder of the dates of the next inspections of the PPEs of its stock;
• The assessor (authorized by KRATOS SAFETY - the connection codes are sent after validation of the training):
- to have a global view of the assessed PPEs stock,
- to have all the necessary documents for the control and the maintenance of the products,
- to perform the periodic verification of the equipment with the help of the periodic inspection sheet and the inspection guide, and to generate automatically the life sheet of the product after inspection.
K-S.ONE is one of the simplest and most efficient management tools on the market, and actually allows you to save time and optimize performance in compliance with regulations.