inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit 20 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: ART23HPH
With the Robert Baraban special training tool for Powerlifting Strongman, forearm muscles and grip strength are particularly demanded.
- A must have for serious strength athletes who want to get the most out of themselves.
- with all exercises you have to enclose the balls, which rotate, extremely firmly with your hands, so that they don't slip out of your hands.
- the two rotating ball bearings have a diameter of 80 mm.
- Preferred exercises are: Rowing while seated, lat pulling while seated, rowing while leaning forward.
- The ball handles can also be used in combination with a loading pin.
With this special tool you can lift your strength training to a new level! The forearms form with only about 5% a relatively small muscle group in your body. So why waste time on forearm training? Quite simple: Strong forearms and a high grip force push your success in strength training enormously and make sure that you finally get the body you want. This tool supports you in this.
This ultimate grip, forearm musculature and lat training device is easy to use. Simply connect the carabiner to the rowing machine and start. Ideal exercises also work with a loading pin.
Whether you are a bodybuilder, arm wrestler, Strongman competitor, climber, powerlifter, rower or just someone who needs a strong hand strength, the Robert Baraban two-handed ball grips are designed for you. RB rowing balls are precision devices from Austria, they are unique, are neither mass-produced nor imported. A real unicum. With a weight of 2.5kg (5.5lb) you will be impressed by the quality and craftsmanship of the grip power machine. You'll be even more impressed by the results you'll achieve!