inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: ART128HPH
Kratos HELIXON webbing, retractable fall arrester 12 m, for vertical use only, PPE
A retractable fall arrester is a piece of personal protection equipment; it should be allocated to a single user (it can only be used by one person at a time).
Robust and durable polymer casing, equipped with:
a carrying handle,
a window, that can be easily removed for reaching the internal mechanism, in order to inspect it without totally opening the casing.
Comes with a 25 mm polyester webbing having a connector ref. with load indicator.
Internal braking mechanism to reduce the fall arrest force to less than 6 kN,
Swivel and at anchorage end,
Delivered with a cord for guiding the winding back of the webbing.
Weight: 6.38 kg,
Compliance: EN 360,
Minimum breaking strength: > 15 kN,
Approved for a user with a max. weight of 140 kg in vertical use only.
Discover K-S.ONE, free PPE management and follow-up app
In order to facilitate the management and the follow-up of PPEs, KRATOS SAFETY created K-S.ONE, a free, full yet easy-to-use web app, available on smartphone, tablet and computer.
No installation is required, you only need to have one of these devices equiped with a QR code reader and to scan the QR code on the identification label of the product.
With just a few clicks, K-S.ONE allows:
• The user:
- to have access to the identification information of the product (ref. no., batch & serial no., manufacturing date) that are pre-registered in the app,
- to access the User Instructions of the product, as well as its declaration of conformity including its batch no., serial no. and manufacturing date (these documents can be downloaded in PDF format) without prior registration,
- to record the PPEs assigned to him/her,
- to determine the frequency of the periodic inspections (3/6/9/12 months) of his/her PPEs,
- to perform a visual inspection before each use thanks to the inspection guide (donwloadable in PDF format),
- to have a simple reading of the status of the product thanks to a system of traffic lights (green = compliant product / orange = product to register / red = product not compliant)
- to know the date of the next periodic inspection of his/her PPEs;
• The user company:
- to record their PPEs and manage their assignation,
- to manage their PPEs stock,
- to have a global view of the status of each of these PPEs,
- to share this information between employees and safety managers,
- to have access to the life sheet (history of periodic inspections and their results) of each PPE of its stock,
- to receive by email a reminder of the dates of the next inspections of the PPEs of its stock;
• The assessor (authorized by KRATOS SAFETY - the connection codes are sent after validation of the training):
- to have a global view of the assessed PPEs stock,
- to have all the necessary documents for the control and the maintenance of the products,
- to perform the periodic verification of the equipment with the help of the periodic inspection sheet and the inspection guide, and to generate automatically the life sheet of the product after inspection.
K-S.ONE is one of the simplest and most efficient management tools on the market, and actually allows you to save time and optimize performance in compliance with regulations.