inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
- Artikel-Nr.: ART2731HPH
Forked expandable Lanyard with energy absorber
The energy absorbing lanyard must be used with a fall arrest system as defined in the product data sheet (see standard EN363) to guarantee that the dynamic force exerted on the user during the arrest of a fall is maxi 6 kN. The energy absorber is a piece of personal protection equipment in accordance with EN 355, it should be allocated to a single user (it can only be used by one person at a time).
Fall indicator label:
Before each use, inspect your energy absorbing lanyard. If the "NOT OK" sign is visible on the label, this means your equipment has arrested a fall and should not be reused. Please replace it by a compliant one.
35 mm wide Polyester expandable/elasticated webbing lanyard, specially designed to withstand sharp edges.
Energy absorber in 45 mm wide controlled-tear webbing, which reduces the impact of the fall to less than 6 kN.
Connectors: 2 green aluminium scaffold hooks, gate opening 60 mm and 1 green aluminium screw-locking karabiner, gate opening 18.5 mm.
Compact energy absorber, protected by a small zipper pouch, easily openable for internal control of the energy absorber webbing.
Loops protected by an abrasion resistant tubular webbing,
Relaxed length: 1,20 m, Expanded length: 1,50 m,
Weight: 1,70 kg, User weight: 140 kg,
Conforms to EN355,
For use on metal structure, on scaffolding or similar structure in industrial maintenance, on ladders and on a horizontal plane.
Discover K-S.ONE, free PPE management and follow-up app
In order to facilitate the management and the follow-up of PPEs, KRATOS SAFETY created K-S.ONE, a free, full yet easy-to-use web app, available on smartphone, tablet and computer.
No installation is required, you only need to have one of these devices equiped with a QR code reader and to scan the QR code on the identification label of the product.
With just a few clicks, K-S.ONE allows:
• The user:
- to have access to the identification information of the product (ref. no., batch & serial no., manufacturing date) that are pre-registered in the app,
- to access the User Instructions of the product, as well as its declaration of conformity including its batch no., serial no. and manufacturing date (these documents can be downloaded in PDF format) without prior registration,
- to record the PPEs assigned to him/her,
- to determine the frequency of the periodic inspections (3/6/9/12 months) of his/her PPEs,
- to perform a visual inspection before each use thanks to the inspection guide (donwloadable in PDF format),
- to have a simple reading of the status of the product thanks to a system of traffic lights (green = compliant product / orange = product to register / red = product not compliant)
- to know the date of the next periodic inspection of his/her PPEs;
• The user company:
- to record their PPEs and manage their assignation,
- to manage their PPEs stock,
- to have a global view of the status of each of these PPEs,
- to share this information between employees and safety managers,
- to have access to the life sheet (history of periodic inspections and their results) of each PPE of its stock,
- to receive by email a reminder of the dates of the next inspections of the PPEs of its stock;
• The assessor (authorized by KRATOS SAFETY - the connection codes are sent after validation of the training):
- to have a global view of the assessed PPEs stock,
- to have all the necessary documents for the control and the maintenance of the products,
- to perform the periodic verification of the equipment with the help of the periodic inspection sheet and the inspection guide, and to generate automatically the life sheet of the product after inspection.
K-S.ONE is one of the simplest and most efficient management tools on the market, and actually allows you to save time and optimize performance in compliance with regulations.