inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
- Artikel-Nr.: ART2881HPH-001
Mould-resistant neutral silicone for do-it-yourselfers, craftsmen and professionals
Grewi Neutral Silicone is a versatile 1-component sanitary silicone sealant. This sealant is mould-resistant, based on oxym (neutral cross-linking) therefore no danger of corrosion resp. no danger on copper or in case of colour systems based on water.
- Colours: transparent, white, grey
- The product is acid-free.
- Neutral curing
- Skin forming time: 5 minutes
- Working temperature: + 5 to + 40 degrees
- Temperature resistance after curing: - 40 to +120 degrees
Areas of application:
Connection joints between precast concrete elements and masonry,
window connection joints and facade joints,
Connection joints of washbasins, baths and shower trays,
Industrial rooms where fungal growth is undesirable.
Fields of application:
Ideal for glazing on windows, in roof tinsmithing, for construction joints between e.g. pre-cast concrete and metals and much more.
The surface of the materials to be bonded must be free of dust and grease.