inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: ART2877HPH
Innovative waterproofing membrane and cover sheet for do-it-yourselfers, craftsmen and professionals
Grewi Blu Sky is a very strong polyethylene film, which is especially suitable as an E-coat waterproofing membrane with high vapour barrier properties and as a covering film due to its size for large building components, covered roofs, transport of large goods. It is crack and puncture resistant. Thanks to its extensive technical know-how and state-of-the-art manufacturing technologies, GREWI Blu Sky delivers a high standard of safety and protection as well as extremely easy application due to its high elasticity.
- Extra large - Ideal for storm damage and covered roofs
- CE proof of higher class performance
- Higher breaking strength: Its innovative blend of polymers makes GREWI Blu Sky 61% harder than a standard film.
- Greater elasticity: To significantly increase its tensile strength, a special formula has been used to significantly improve the elasticity of the membranes. This is 42 % higher than standard products, which significantly reduces its "buckling memory".
- Higher tear resistance: Despite its lower thickness of 0.12mm, the tear resistance of GREWI Blu Sky is 53% higher than that of an ordinary film.
- Greater puncture resistance: Its excellent puncture resistance, more than 80% better than a standard film, makes GREWI Blu Sky ideal for installation.
- Effective vapour barrier: By creating a barrier against water vapour, GREWI Blu Sky prevents condensation from building up within the layers of the floor. The water vapour permeability complies with UNI EN 13984 according to the UNI EN 1931 method. After ageing (by exposure to high temperatures for 84 days at 70 C in compliance with UNI EN 1296), the samples were assessed to be morphologically intact
- Double surface area for weight: up to 80% more surface area for the same weight than a standard sheet.
- The membrane complies with the requirements of the European standard UNI EN 13984 and compliance with the standard is confirmed by the CE marking.
Thickness: 0.12 mm,
Transverse elongation force: 700%,
Elongation at tear: 700%,
Tear strength: 82.5 N/mm,
Water tightness: 0 MI (no penetration),
Fields of application:
Use is particularly recommended:
When an epoxy resin coating is applied to the concrete floor.
When the floor is washed frequently
When rainwater enters the joints and penetrates the screed layers in outdoor areas (patios). This washes out fine particles/particles and creates voids between the surface, concrete slab and screed (can cause the paving to sink).
When a finished parquet floor needs to be protected against rising damp from the underlying concrete or an existing floor.
The floor is built in a geographical area (such as the Adriatic coast of Italy) where the available aggregates may react with the alkalis in the concrete.
Especially suitable for covering large components or goods that need to be transported and protected.